Head of Criminal and Constitutional Law Department
Uroš Čop is a specialist in copyright and industrial property law, labour law, commercial law, contract law, criminal law and representation of foreign clients.
2008-2009 Junior Lawyer, Poteza Partners d.o.o.
2009-2012 Attorney Trainee, Miro Senica and Attorneys, Ljubljana
2012-2013 Attorney Candidate, Miro Senica and Attorneys, Ljubljana
2013-2016 Attorney-at-Law, Miro Senica and Attorneys, Ljubljana
2016- Partner, Miro Senica and Attorneys, Ljubljana
2008 Faculty of Law, University of Maribor, LL.B.
2011 Administrative Procedure Exam
2012 Slovenian State Bar Exam
English, Croatian, Serbian
- U. Čop – Liability of members of management and supervisory boards in connection with the financial operations according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Winding-up Act
- U. Čop – Criminal offense of causing bankruptcy by fraud or unscrupulous operations according to Article 226 of the Criminal Code
- U. Čop – The criminal act of money laundering, according to article 245 of the KZ-1 (Criminal Code) – modernization of enforcement actions and the identification of a subjective element
- What is the price of the feeling when you take from the shelf a product based on your (stolen) idea
- Breaking the rules of the entrepreneurial game