Act on Intervention Measures to Assist the Economy and Tourism Sector
16. 07. 2021 On 7 July 2021, the National Assembly has adopted the new Act on Intervention Measures to Assist the Economy and Tourism Sector (ZIUPGT). The act has entered into force on 14 July 2021.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
New amendments to the Housing Act (SZ-1)
15. 07. 2021 In June 2021, the National Assembly adopted the amendments of the Housing Act (SZ-1E). The new SZ-1 directly and significantly intervenes in the conclusion of lease agreements for business premises and commercial buildings.
New rules concerning VAT for e-commerce
08. 07. 2021 As of July 1, 2021 new rules on e-commerce apply. The VAT e-commerce package consists of Council Directive (EU) 2017/2455, Council Regulation (EU) 2017/2454 and Council Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/2459. Furthermore, implementing measures are contained in Council Directive (EU) 2019/1995 and Council Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/2026.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
FinD-INFO days in cooperation with Law Firm Senica and with the support of Andersen
07. 07. 2021 Law Firm Senica in cooperation with publishing house GV Založba and with the support of Andersen, organized the first FinD-INFO days conference in Portorož on 14 and 15 June 2021, at which domestic and foreign experts discussed current issues in the areas of tax, finance, controlling and accounting.
Andersen organized a Webinar on the subject of E-Commerce
30. 06. 2021 Andersen VAT and Customs Service Line in Europe organised a webinar regarding international e-commerce. From July 1 2021, the VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities will change in EU.
Partner Petra Plevnik and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin gave lectures at the 13th Days of property and land registry law in Portorož
14. 06. 2021 Petra Plevnik, Partner at our Law Firm and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin participated as lecturers at the 13th Days of property and land registry law on June 8, 2021 in Portorož.
E-Commerce Webinar on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, at 4.00 p.m. CET.
14. 06. 2021 Make sure not to miss this event if you wish to learn about new VAT rules that enter into force from 1 July 2021 and their impact on E-Commerce. Andersen has gathered experts from multiple countries around the world, in order to get different perspectives on the impact of new rules.