FinD-INFO days in cooperation with Law Firm Senica and with the support of Andersen
07. 07. 2021 Law Firm Senica in cooperation with publishing house GV Založba and with the support of Andersen, organized the first FinD-INFO days conference in Portorož on 14 and 15 June 2021, at which domestic and foreign experts discussed current issues in the areas of tax, finance, controlling and accounting.
Andersen organized a Webinar on the subject of E-Commerce
30. 06. 2021 Andersen VAT and Customs Service Line in Europe organised a webinar regarding international e-commerce. From July 1 2021, the VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities will change in EU.
Partner Petra Plevnik and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin gave lectures at the 13th Days of property and land registry law in Portorož
14. 06. 2021 Petra Plevnik, Partner at our Law Firm and Senior Associates Maša Kramar and Žiga Kosmatin participated as lecturers at the 13th Days of property and land registry law on June 8, 2021 in Portorož.
E-Commerce Webinar on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, at 4.00 p.m. CET.
14. 06. 2021 Make sure not to miss this event if you wish to learn about new VAT rules that enter into force from 1 July 2021 and their impact on E-Commerce. Andersen has gathered experts from multiple countries around the world, in order to get different perspectives on the impact of new rules.
Senior Associate at our Law Firm Matija Urankar, participated as a member of the judicial panel in the traditional competition of law students Študentska Pravda
14. 06. 2021 On Wednesday, June 9, Senior Associate at our Law Firm Matija Urankar, participated as a member of the judicial panel in the traditional competition of law students Študentska Pravda, which is organized by the Faculty of Law, University of Maribor.
Senior Associate Maja Šubic gave a lecture at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement
11. 06. 2021 Maja Šubic gave a lecture at the invitation of the publishing house GV Založba at the Grand Conference of Public Procurement on June 3, 2021 in Portorož. The conference, which was held in compliance with all precautionary measures related to the Covid-19 epidemic, was very well attended, and the participants learned many new things that will benefit them in their work.
Crossing the Bridge Africa-Europe Project - Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy
17. 05. 2021 Andersen is organising a free Webinar on the topic of renewable Energy in Namibia, Zambia and South Africa. The speakers at the event will present opportunities of international trade and advantages in renewables in the countries involved and show the impact of these markets for foreign investors, to maintain and improve competitive edge.