Partner at our Law Firm Maja Šubic will give a lecture at the Spring Great Conference of Public Procurement
21. 03. 2022 Partner at our Law Firm Maja Šubic will give a lecture at the Spring Great Conference of Public Procurement, which will take place on 11 and 12 April in Portorož.
Andersen European Corporate Insights
14. 03. 2022 Andersen has prepared a new edition of the European Corporate Insights’ magazine. The main topic of the publication presents “SANDBOX in Europe”.
Maša Kramar, Senior Associate in Law firm Senica & Partners, joined a roundtable discussion organized by Slovenian Press Agency
11. 03. 2022 Maša Kramar, Senior Associate in Law firm Senica & Partners, joined a roundtable discussion with prof. dr. Rajko Pirnat from the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana and prof. dr. Marko Pahor from the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana, which Slovenian Press Agency organized on the hot topic of loans in Swiss francs.
Andersen assigns the first Subregion in Europe to Katarina Kresal of Senica & Partners
18. 02. 2022 We are pleased to announce that Andersen Global has assigned Katarina Kresal, Managing Partner of Senica & Partners, to manage the first European Subregion that includes Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, and Bulgaria.
New Partner at Senica & Partners
01. 02. 2022 We are pleased to announce that as of 1 February 2022, Attorney Aleš Lunder has joined SENICA’s Partner team.
Taxpayer-Initiated Transfer Pricing Adjustments (Compensating Adjustments)
24. 01. 2022 Depending on the given tax jurisdiction, if there is sufficient ownership or control between enterprises belonging to a Multi-National Enterprise (“MNE”), the arm’s-length standard (“ALS”) kicks-in to determine proper transfer prices in cross-border intragroup transactions.
mag. Janja Ovsenik
Senica promotes two new partners
10. 01. 2022 Based on their professional excellence and successful track record, Attorneys Maja Šubic and Katarina Mervič have been promoted to Partners.