A Good Ten Years in Slovenia
16. 05. 2023 Uroš Čop, our Managing Partner, shared his insights into the Slovenian market in an interview with CEE Legal Matters. Uroš highlights that the Slovenian economy is highly diversified, with strong fundamentals and low indebtedness.
Managing Partner and Board Member
Slovenia: the Business Activity of a Single-Member LLC
23. 03. 2023 Katarina Mervič, Partner in our Law Firm, wrote an article, Slovenia: the Business Activity of a Single-Member LLC, that was published in CEE Legal Matters magazine.
Tax aspects of employee benefits
20. 01. 2023 Andersen Slovenia presented the tax aspects of employee benefits, which include benefits for jubilee bonuses and severance pay on retirement.
dr. Mojca Gornjak
Impact of inflation on accounting
20. 01. 2023 Andersen in Slovenia examined the impact of inflation on accounting. Inflation rates in the European Monetary Union are reaching and exceeding 10% yearly.
dr. Mojca Gornjak
Tax challenges in the cryptocurrency business
08. 06. 2022 Digital assets called virtual currencies or crypto-assets, usually based on cryptography and distributed ledger technology, include both payment cryptocurrencies, as the most widely used form of virtual currencies (e.g. bitcoin), as well as all other forms of cryptographic tokens (e.g. Virtual currencies) pose a major challenge for various regulators around the world due to their specific technological characteristics compared to other forms of assets.
The revised Building Act (GZ-1) - the key novelties
31. 05. 2022 On 1 June 2022, the revised Building Act (Gradbeni zakon; GZ-1) will come into force, containing several important novelties, especially in obtaining use and building permits and in the field of legalisation of illegal constructions.
Taxpayer-Initiated Transfer Pricing Adjustments (Compensating Adjustments)
24. 01. 2022 Depending on the given tax jurisdiction, if there is sufficient ownership or control between enterprises belonging to a Multi-National Enterprise (“MNE”), the arm’s-length standard (“ALS”) kicks-in to determine proper transfer prices in cross-border intragroup transactions.
mag. Janja Ovsenik