We invite you to visit us at EXPO REAL 2022 in Munich
22. 09. 2022 Partners Miro Senica and Maja Šubic, Senior Associate Maša Kramar from Law Firm Senica and Real Estate Advisor Marko Udovč from Andersen in Slovenia, will attend the event.
World Tax once again recognized our Law Firm as one of the most renown tax practitioners in Slovenia
13. 09. 2022 In 2023 edition of World Tax guide, Law Firm Senica & Partners has once again been recognized as one of the most renown tax practitioners in Slovenia.
IFLR1000 once again ranked our Law firm among the best law firms in Slovenia in the areas of Financial and Corporate and Project Development
02. 08. 2022 IFLR1000, an international directory that evaluates and ranks law firms based on their professionalism and excellence, has once again ranked Law firm Senica & Partners among the best law firms in Slovenia in the areas of Financial and Corporate and Project Development.
Andersen has prepared a newsletter about doing business in uncertain times
01. 08. 2022 We live in a turbulent time still marked by the pandemic and mainly by the war in Ukraine, energy price hikes, lack of raw materials, supply difficulties, etc. Hence, the magazine addresses how these circumstances impact the transactions in each jurisdiction.
Volatility and key factors analysis to mitigate risks in M&A transactions
06. 07. 2022 Andersen´s M&A practice in Europe analyzed the Volatility in the market and the key factors to mitigate risks in M&A transactions.
Adoption of an amendment to the Communicable Diseases Act
30. 06. 2022 The proposed amendment to the law was drafted under the auspices of the Pravna mreža za varstvo demokracije, whereby our Senior Associate Matija Urankar also took part in preparing the proposed law.
Law Firm Senica & Partners, Ltd., shortlisted in »Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2022«
24. 05. 2022 Organizers of "Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2022" shortlisted us as one of the most advanced leading Law Firms in Central Europe.