Maja Šubic, Attorney and Partner at our Law Firm, attended the IDI - International Distribution Institute's annuan congress in Madrid
13. 06. 2022 The main topic of the congress was the Analysis of the new EU rules on vertical restraints (Commission Regulation (EU) 2022/720 of May 10, 2022 and Guidelines - VBER 2022) and the adaptation of distribution to fast-moving digital environment.
Tax challenges in the cryptocurrency business
08. 06. 2022 Digital assets called virtual currencies or crypto-assets, usually based on cryptography and distributed ledger technology, include both payment cryptocurrencies, as the most widely used form of virtual currencies (e.g. bitcoin), as well as all other forms of cryptographic tokens (e.g. Virtual currencies) pose a major challenge for various regulators around the world due to their specific technological characteristics compared to other forms of assets.
The revised Building Act (GZ-1) - the key novelties
31. 05. 2022 On 1 June 2022, the revised Building Act (Gradbeni zakon; GZ-1) will come into force, containing several important novelties, especially in obtaining use and building permits and in the field of legalisation of illegal constructions.
Law Firm Senica & Partners, Ltd., shortlisted in »Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2022«
24. 05. 2022 Organizers of "Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2022" shortlisted us as one of the most advanced leading Law Firms in Central Europe.
Andersen Global Advances Presence in Slovenia with Additional Member Firm
12. 05. 2022 Andersen Global expands its existing legal and tax capabilities in Slovenia through the establishment of Andersen Advisory, Ltd., which provides tax, accounting, valuation and other business advisory services. Andersen Advisory, d.o.o., is an affiliate of our Law Firm, which is a member firm of Andersen Global since 2021.
Our attorney Matija Urankar appeared in Odmevi, where he answered questions on the amendment to Article 39 of Communicable Diseases Act
20. 04. 2022 Our attorney Matija Urankar, in cooperation with colleagues from Pravna mreža za varstvo demokracije, participated in the drafting of the amendment to Article 39 of Communicable Diseases Act, which has already passed its first reading in the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia.
Interview with Katarina Kresal for Delo newspaper
07. 04. 2022 In the interview she spoke about the sanctions against Russian athletes, adopted by individual international sports associations as a result of the Russia's military aggression against Ukraine.